Monday, October 12, 2009

Didn't Win the Race - But Did Win Over Little Hearts



A little over a week ago, October 3rd, I was walking to the State Capitol (MN) grounds on a rainy Saturday. I was going to meet up with Mr. Bubble. As I was approaching the festivities of the Twin Cities Marathon weekend, I realized I didn't know where I was supposed to be going to see him. Ha, I should have realized, it's Mr. Bubble. How many other big, pink, bubbles would be walking around? I could have seen him from a mile away.



The race itself - Harry & Shelly's Mascot Invitational - was very short. And entertaining. Sadly, Mr. Bubble did not win the race.





He did, however, win over the hearts of some little ones.



I am also happy to report that, though he is a bubble, the rain did no harm.

- - Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment